Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Once Again, I'm Late To The Ball


So I just finished watching the Oscars tonight and I have just a few thoughts.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I am a few days late but I had to work Sunday night.

First off, I hated Seth McFarlane as host. I never liked him to begin with and this gig just cemented his status as total @$$hat.

Secondly, the show was boring. Of corse it was long, but it just seemed even more so with the aforementioned host and horrible jokes. Old Bill Shatner really didn't add anything to it either.

Third, I kept getting distracted by the girl in the wedding dress in the front row every time they panned over the crowd. If you're thinking of Jennifer Lawrence, you're wrong. Amy Adam's dress practically went across the aisle.



If that's not a wedding dress then I'll sell my husband's first born.



Another thing: Why does Kristen Stewart's eye makeup always look like the morning after a slutty drunken night out?



It doesn't look as bad in this photo. However, every time they showed Steven Spielberg I just wanted to take a wipe and clean that up. A smoky eye is fine but she just goes to far under her eye with it.


Lastly: Jennifer Lawrence.

I love her. Her fall was a misfortune but she just handled it perfectly. I wish I could put a video on here but I'm posting this from my iPad and don't know how. I loved her comment when they gave her the standing ovation. She is the kind of girl I want to be friends with.

That's all and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment