And then I get these little gems...
Another one geared towards an infertile woman. Yeah, those are pretty standard.
The real diamond is Mature Mormon Men.
Yes, I'm LDS. I liked the pages for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and Mormon.org.
I don't know why I would need to meet "Handsome latter-day saints men near [me]."
And let's face it. That man is not Mormon. A Mormon dating site would not feature a man wearing a Hanes undershirt that shows off a huge tattoo. No good Mormon girl would go for that. She wants a nice returned missionary who looks nice and clean cut. Not to mention that tattoos are verboten and modesty rules in the LDS world.
This is what a woman expects from a single adult man.
Not the Google image of some generic "sexy" guy.
Speaking of Google image, my search results for "return missionary" returned a lot of shirtless men. Not kosher.

No comments:
Post a Comment