I often say things that sound downright inappropriate when taken out of context.
For example, the other day Ken and I were heading out of a restaurant and I just said to him, "I'm awfully tight. I need you to loosen me up."
His response: "Why would you even say that in public?"
Cue the snickering couple right behind us.
That conversation happened to refer to my hip flexor on my left side. It's so tight that I am in almost constant pain. I've been doing stretches, yoga, and physical therapy exercises to loosen this up but it doesn't seem to be helping. After five days of this, it actually seems to be getting tighter.
So of course, I hit up Dr. Google because that's what hypochondriacs do. I'm not a hypochondriac but Ken claims I'm one. Just because I self diagnosed carpal tunnel syndrome does not a hypochondriac of me make.
I actually found some modifications of stretches and exercises that I'm already doing. Hopefully they work because I don't really want to go to the doctor so he can refer me to physical therapy so I can pay out the whazoo because our deductible is pretty high.
Hope you all have a more pleasant night than I will have.
No comments:
Post a Comment