Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Average Tuesday Night

Tonight was a typical Tuesday night.  I cleaned a bit.  I cooked up some walleye and brought it to Ken at work.  Now I'm occupying myself in front of the computer while waiting for A2 to call for a ride home from work.


Yes, my desktop is a mess.  I'm catching up on the Bachelor on our iPad while surfing the forums on GOMI.  I'm trying out a box of the new Girls Scout cookie, Mango Cremes, and sucking down a bottle of Coke (regular, none of that diet crap for me).  The cookies are okay.  Good but it's strange having mango as a cookie flavor.  Other random things on my desk are my phone bill, a paper flower that the Primary children passed out last Mothers' Day, the book French Women Don't Get Fat by Mirelle Guilano, and the DVD Minion Madness.  Clutter, clutter!  It's not too bad though.  Most of it will be gone by the end of the night.

Have a great one, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment