Friday, January 18, 2013

New Workout Plan

I completely dropped the ball with 30 Day Shred.  Let's face it.  I injured my hip and couldn't do it.  Then the stress of the holidays hit in.

I'm ready to get back in the saddle though.

Not with 30DS anymore.  I came across a blog written by a dancer, Back on Pointe.  You know those neat little workouts on pretty backgrounds that you see all over Pinterest.  She has plenty of those.  They vary in intensity, type, and amount of time it takes.  So you can mix and match workouts to work for you no matter what you have going on.

Plus she has a workout schedule for each month.  She also has a beginner plan and a plan for students that fits better with a student's schedule. 

I'm coming in late in the game but I'm going to follow this workout plan.






I printed out two of each type of workout and just have to pull one or two out each day.
These are the two workouts I'm going to do tomorrow.


Now hopefully this is a workout plan that fits my life.  I think it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment