Thursday, January 31, 2013

11 Random Things That Might Make Me Seem Crazy

Just for fun, I thought I would post some random yet awesome-ish things about me.  Oh, and  I'm breaking out the bullet points because I can.

  •  I have never once lived in a town with more than 10,000 people.  Small town, through and through.

  • I have the loudest sneezes of anyone I know.  I often get bless yous from people in different rooms and once someone yelled it to me from outside.

  • I often narrate myself when cooking just in case Food Network gives me a call.  I have to know how to talk in front of people.  But I never do this when anyone is around.  Don't want them to think I'm crazy.
  • I'm convinced my cat has a psychic bond with me.  I don't have one with her.  I'm not crazy.   She knew when I was pregnant.  Every time I've gotten knocked up, she gets all lovey dovey with me, even when Ken isn't around.  (She's very jealous of him and needs to let him know I'm her person.) 
  • I will often walk up to Ken and just lick his cheek.

  • I am a statue molester.  Mostly just touching butts but I do have a picture where it looks like I'm kissing a man who is desperately trying to get away.
  •  I often keep one or two Christmas decorations up the entire year.  I forget them when putting away everything else and am usually just too lazy to put it away after the fact.
  • My first kiss was from a boy who had just cut his leg open with a hatchet.  My dad drove him to the hospital for stitches.
  • I had a bridezilla moment in Walmart directed at the photo lab employee.

  • My husband was pulled over for speeding the night before our wedding while I was threatening people with scissors.  These people are still good friends.  And this was the second and last of my two bridezilla moments.  Don't want you to think I'm a psycho.
I just realized I really need to blog about my wedding.  I can't just talk about being a bridezilla and not explain.

Have a great Thursday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment