Monday, November 26, 2012

30DS: Day 1

Okay, I sucked at it.  It wasn't too bad though.  I had a lot of trouble with the push ups and I was doing the modified ones.  I could do one for every two they did.  I guess what matters is that I am trying.  It probably didn't help that I don't have a yoga mat and that I was just on a towel on our hardwood floors.

Honestly though, the most difficult thing for me to do was the jumping jacks and jump rope.  I don't have a proper sports bra because I just never got to buying one.  It's hard to find one that holds my girls down.  So, I would pause for a second or two during these exercises because my chest was getting so sore. 

I admit, I wasn't working to my full potential.  I keep thinking I should be very sore or something.  I'm hoping to see some results after this is all said and done.


So time for some before stats and pictures.

Chest           52"
Bicep           13 1/2"
Waist           50 1/2"
Hips             46"
Thigh           27 1/4"

Weight        232





As you can see by my measurements and pictures, I definitely have an apple shape.  I'm embarrassed that my belly is only 1 1/2 inches smaller than my boobs.  (I measured that around my belly button where I am thickest, not at my natural waist.  My natural waist measurement is 42 1/2".  I measure where I do because I wear my pants just below my belly button.) 

As for my weight, it has gone down since August.   I was surprised that I went from 247 to 232.  I did not expect a weight loss of 15 pounds.  Hopefully I can lose another 20 by the end of next month.

I'd say wish me luck but luck has nothing to do with this.  It's going to take hard work and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment