I have a bucket list. There are quite a few items on it. One of those items was to do the Jeopardy! Online Test. I took it back in April. I thought I did horribly on it.
I guess I didn't do too poorly because I received an email today that invited me down to auditions in Chicago. I debated as to whether I should go or not because I know nothing will come of it. I don't think I have enough knowledge to have anything come of this. We also don't really have the funds for me to even travel to Chicago this one time.
I thought about it and decided to just go for it. I know that if I don't, I will always wonder what if. I replied back to reserve my interview time. This is what they sent back.
Congratulations! We are happy to confirm your appointment to participate in the full audition for Jeopardy!. That will consist of playing a “mock version” of Jeopardy! to assess your game-playing skills, a short personality interview, and being re-tested with a new 50-question test. If you pass all the requirements to become a contestant you will be entered into the contestant pool for one year. However even though you pass the test, we cannot guarantee that you will be invited to do the show. In fact, even though you are invited to the studio, there is no guarantee that you will appear on the show. You will be responsible for all expenses such as parking and travel to and from the audition center (We have no hotel discounts to offer). If you are invited to Los Angeles to do the show you would also be responsible for expenses to come to Los Angeles.
Your appointment is in: SHERATON CHICAGO HOTEL & TOWERS
301 EAST NORTH WATER STREET
CHICAGO, IL 60611
(312) 464-1000
MONDAY – SEPTEMBER 10th - 11:30 AM
The full audition will take approximately 2 – 2 ½ Hours. This is the complete interview, no other interview will be necessary. Come dressed as you might for an actual appearance on the show. Only the person with the appointment will be allowed in the interview room; guests cannot wait outside the interview room.
Best Regards,
Jeopardy! Contestant Department
I really hope it goes well. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment